Title: An Introspective Look: Beauty
Word Count: 5,349
Genre: Philosophical, Romance
Summary: Peter is a highschooler who feels like he’s isolated and has a intricate view of the nature of humanity. He is always at war with himself when it comes to deciding the true definition of beauty. He meets someone who begins to change his entire outlook on life.
i wanna draw someone dying, bleeding out on the floor in a very poetic way. welp, now i know what i’m doing today. screw learning my script and cleaning my room! pfft….
Word Count: 7,743
Warnings: Depression, Self Harm, Implied Underaged Drinking, Implied Underaged Drug Use, Sexual Content, Happy Ending
Summary: Karkat suffers from depression and he blogs about it. He meets Gamzee over the internet and they become friends. One day Gamzee decides to go visit Karkat IRL.
Notes: This fic is based off the song ‘Migraine’ by twenty one pilots.
Bonk [WIP of something with stuff. I messed up the shading]
- Christopher Robin:What are you looking for, Pooh-bear?
- Pooh:I just said to myself, coming along, thinking and wondering, if you had anything like a umm… like a balloon, about you.
- Christopher Robin:What do you need a balloon for?
- Pooh:*whispers* Honey
- Christopher Robin:But you don’t get honey with a balloon.
- Pooh:I do
- Christopher Robin:How?
- Pooh:I shall FLY like a bee. Up to the Honey-tree. You see?